Free click & collect
With Marks & Spencer’s click & collect option, you can find the best time and place to suit you to collect your goodies! Your collection will become available from your chosen store from 12pm on the day you select and will be available for collection for up to 7 days after. This option is completely free, yay!
Free delivery on orders over €50
It’s always great to hear that delivery is free. At M&S, your clothing, beauty and home items over €50 will be shipped to you for free, and for orders under €50, delivery costs just €3.95! You can also collect your items for free in store—options for your convenience!
35-day free returns policy
If you’re not 100% happy with your items, that’s not a problem! Marks & Spencer Ireland offers a 35-day free returns policy! Just make sure you have proof of purchase and that the items are in their original packaging.
Marks & Spencer student discount
Whether you’re looking for a swanky graduation outfit or want to give your student accommodation a brand new look, Marks & Spencer offer a 10% student discount with Student Beans! To bag your discount, sign up and verify your student status with Student Beans and you’ll receive that handy 10% off.
M&S sales and offers
Marks & Spencer loves a good sale. Whether the brand is offering jaw-dropping discounts on fashion, home and beauty in a seasonal sale or promoting amazing bulk-buy deals, you’ll find it all on the sales and offers page. What’s even better is chucking in a Marks & Spencer discount code in the mix to save even more on your shop!
- Find an offer or copy one of the promotion codes available
- Add your M&S items to your basket and continue to view your shopping basket
- Enter the Marks & Spencer promotion code you copied and click ‘Apply’
- The discount will be applied and you can add in your payment details
Ways to pay at M&S
M&S have multiple options for you to pay for online and phone orders:
- Credit or debit card
- M&S gift card
- M&S e-gift card
- One4all card
For further information, head to the payment types and promotions codes page.
M&S delivery options
There are plenty of delivery options with M&S:
- Enjoy free delivery on clothing, home and beauty products if your order is over €50
- If your order is under €50, delivery costs just €3.95
- Free store collection is also an option—your collection will become available from 12pm on your chosen delivery day. You have up to 7 days to collect your order
- Furniture delivery costs €15, once you have placed your order, M&S will be in touch for you to choose your delivery date
For more delivery information, head to the delivery page.
Ways to return my M&S order
Good news, there are free returns options for both online and in store purchases:
- If you bought your order online, you can return your purchases for free with Marks & Spencer’s digital returns process using the AnPost returns portal
- If you ordered in-store, you can return your items to any ROI M&S store if you have your receipt (excluding train station stores and Simply Food stores)
- If you are returning furniture, it will be collected. There is a €35 collection fee unless the furniture is not in accordance with your legal rights—e.g. If the furniture is not fit for purpose. Find out more information on this here
Full price items have a 35 day returns policy and sale items have 14 days (exclusions apply).
Your items must be unused, in the original packaging and must be accompanied with proof of purchase.
If you are returning an online item, you must return your purchase with a returns label, which can be found through the AnPost returns portal.
For further information on M&S return options, head to the returns and refunds page.
M&S Black Friday sales
Marks & Spencer has enjoyed some cracking Black Friday sales in the past, so we can expect some seriously good sales this year! Black Friday falls on the 26 November 2021 this year, so keep your eyes peeled for those unbeatable discounts. If you can’t wait to start saving, M&S have some great deals and sales throughout the year, just head to the sales and offers page to find something to satisfy your discount cravings!
There are numerous ways to contact the Marks & Spencer Ireland team. You can email, call or even write a letter. For further information, please head to the M&S contact us page.
How do I get a discount at Marks and Spencer?
You’re in luck, this is the home for all things discount-related! We have all the best offers ready and available for you right now! Students can enjoy a 10% discount with Student Beans and the M&S sales and offers page always has some great deals to get you smiling from ear to ear.
Does M&S offer student discounts?
This is the perfect place for you students—Marks & Spencer offers a 10% student discount on orders with Student Beans! It’s nice and easy to receive your discount, simply head over to Student Beans, register and verify your student status and unlock your discount! It’s completely free to register your account.
Can I get free delivery at Marks and Spencer?
Yes you can! M&S offers free delivery on clothing, beauty and home items if your order is over €50.If your order is under €50, delivery costs just €3.95. Furniture delivery costs €15 with nominated delivery. If it suits you better to collect, Marks & Spencer offers free in store collection on items.
Does M&S accept One4all card?
Marks and Spencer do indeed accept One4all card payments! Just make sure you have sufficient funds to pay for all items in your basket as you cannot use a second form of payment if you are using the card. There is also a limit of €50 for One4all card payments.