TUI is one of the country’s most trusted travel agents and tour operators. With a slogan promising to “dot the ‘i’s, cross the ‘t’s and put ‘u’ in the middle”, TUI has built a reputation squarely on getting you the holiday you need at a price that’s right. You’ll find all inclusive packages if you want to get everything sorted in just a few clicks or you can just book flights or hotels if you’re doing things one at a time.
You’ll find a destination list that’s the envy of many of its competitors, with Portugal’s Algarve rubbing shoulders with up and coming destinations like Turkey and Bulgaria. Further afield, you’ll be able to check out Cancun and many other Mexican destinations for some Central American sun! There are plenty of extras you can book too, including a luxurious airport lounge for relaxing pre-flight and some extra legroom for when you’re on board. TUI really has thought of everything!
- Choose a discount code and head to TUI using our link
- Select your package and click ‘Continue’
- In the ‘Passenger Details’ section, enter your discount code in the indicated box and click ‘Apply’
- Select your destination and date and click ‘Search’
- In your basket, enter your discount code and click ‘Apply discount code’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to proceed with your purchase
- Any offers not requiring a discount code will be added automatically
- Call TUI: 1850 946 164
- Email TUI: TUIIrelandinfo@tui.co.uk
- For further contact information visit the TUI Contact Page
How can I get TUI Black Friday deals?
Very easily — stick with us to be taken straight to the best deals on this much loved holiday website. When Black Friday comes around, you'll be in the best position to grab those deals!
Where is my nearest TUI store?
Check out the list of travel shops to find your nearest.
What is the TUI cancellation policy?
Cancel your package holiday fewer than 56 days before travel and you’ll lose your full deposit. If you’ve booked a flight or hotel separately you can cancel as long as it’s more than 10 weeks in advance. Fees will apply if you cancel closer than that.
When can I contact TUI?
You can contact TUI (1850 946 164) during these times:
Monday - Friday: 09:00-19:00
Saturday: 09:00-17:30 - Lakes & Mountains 09:00-18:00
Where can I travel to with TUI?
Check out its destination list.