If you fancy getting away from the country for a bit, head to Irish Ferries where you’ll find great deals on crossings to the UK and France. Its outstanding fleet includes such vessels as the Epsilon, the Ulysses and the luxury cruise ferry the Oscar Wilde, so you’ll be in very good company when you set sail! You’ll also be travelling with an award winning cruise liner that’s won gongs from the Irish Travel Industry, Irish Travel Trade News and Independent Newspapers Reader Travel Awards 2018.
Its easy check-ins and fast crossing times mean this is one company that won’t leave you hanging around. Things are pretty cushty onboard too, with spacious cabins and a range of dining options on its continental routes. Plus, with cinemas, bars and shops available you won’t be bored when you’re onboard! With up to 16 crossings each day, you’ll be sure to find a ticket that suits you.
- Choose a promotion code and head to Irish Ferries using our link.
- Enter your route, passengers and dates
- Check the box next to ‘with Promotion Code’ and enter your code and click ‘Book Now’
- Select your tickets and click ‘Continue’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to proceed with your purchase
- Any offers not requiring a code will be added automatically
- Call Irish Ferries: 0818 300 400
- Email Irish Ferries: Customersupport@irishferries.com
Where can I go with Irish Ferries?
Check out its route map to see where it could take you.
When can I phone Irish Ferries?
Its call centre (0818 300 400) is open Monday to Friday 08.00 — 19.00, Saturday 08.00 — 16.00.
Can I bring my pet onboard Irish Ferries?
Absolutely, pets can travel on all routes with a valid pet passport. See the pet page for more details.
Will there be Irish Ferries Black Friday discounts?
You bet, come Black Friday you'll find all sorts of routes cut down to size price-wise. Whether you're heading to the UK mainland or travelling to France, your trip could come in cheaper when you make this your first stop come Black Friday.