If you’re in need of some RnR, Vayama is about the best place we can think of to get it booked and sorted. Its powerful website combs over 800 airlines and more than 9000 destinations’ worth of accommodation — if you can’t find it here, it won’t be worth visiting! You can browse by popular cities and countries to give yourself some inspiration or check out its social pages to see photos of where people are enjoying — equally, if you’ve got your heart set on a particular location, simply enter it into Vayama and you’ll see a series of flights and hotels pop up so you can book your trip with ease.
From sunning it up on the beaches of the Caribbean to exploring the bustling streets of an Asian metropolis, Vayama can make your dream holiday happen for you. Join thousands of customers who have been satisfied by its service today!
- Choose a discount voucher code and head to Vayama using our link
- Enter your destination and dates and click ‘Search’
- Select your chosen flights and accommodation and click ‘Book’
- Enter your passenger details and proceed to checkout
- At the payment screen, click ‘Enter discount voucher code’, enter your code and click ‘Add’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to proceed with your purchase
- Any offers not requiring a discount voucher code will be added automatically
Can I purchase insurance from Vayama?
Absolutely, you can purchase travel and cancellation insurance at the checkout.
What is the Vayama cancellation policy?
Cancelling your trip always involves costs and fees, so check the conditions of your ticket and hotel room before booking to be sure of the terms. You can purchase a service package at the checkout that will cut out the costs from Vayama of cancelling your trip (though cancellation costs from the provider will remain).
What payment methods does Vayama accept?
Vayama accepts Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, AmEx and PayPal.
How much luggage can I take with Vayama?
Login to your account by clicking ‘My Trip’. Under the header ‘Luggage’, you’ll find your allowance.