Currys is a name that has featured on high streets since 1888, when Henry Curry began selling bicycles he’d built in his garden shed. He quickly added toys, radios and gramophones to the store and Currys’ association with cutting edge technology has continued ever since. Today if you look on the shelves of Currys PC World, you’ll still find loads to get excited about in the world of tech.
From American style fridge freezers that dispense water and ice to cordless vacuum cleaners that get the job done in those hard to reach places, you’re sure to discover something to make your life easier. You’ll find 2-in-1 laptops, desktop PCs and shiny Nespresso machines to enhance your day-to-day life here. What’s more, there are all manner of smart devices to keep you at the cutting edge of tech development. From Alexa products to wireless lightbulbs and smart cameras for security, you’ll stay ahead of the game when you shop at Currys PC World.
- Choose a voucher and head to Currys PC World using our link.
- Select your product and click ‘Add to Basket’, then ‘Go to checkout’ and ‘Checkout’
- Register for an account if you don’t already have one
- In your basket, enter your voucher and click ‘Add’
- Click ‘Make Payment’ to proceed with your purchase
- Any offers not requiring a voucher will be added automatically
- Call Currys PC World: 01 8781640
- Email Currys PC World: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further contact information visit the Currys PC World Contact Page
Where is my nearest Currys PC World store?
Check the store locator to find your nearest Currys PC World.
What are the Currys PC World delivery options?
Small items cost €4.99 to be delivered, which takes 2-5 working days. Large items cost €19.99 for an entire order and take up to 7 working days. Some location-specific exceptions apply, see the delivery page for more details.
What is the Currys PC World returns policy?
You can return your purchase within 21 days of receipt. Items must be returned in unused conditions and original packaging. You can return a product to store or post it back (in which case you must email email@example.com, quoting your order number, to initiate the return). Some exclusions and terms apply, so see returns page for full details.
How can I pay with Currys PC World?
You have a choice between Mastercard or Visa!