BoyleSports has been one of the country’s favourite bookies since 1989. Now boasting over 200 shops across the country, it’s one of the easiest ways to get involved with your favourite sports. You can sort your bet with this bookmaker in person, over the phone, online or through its spectacular app — the choice is yours! Whether you’re an expert on rugby, soccer, golf, American sports or MMA, BoyleSports will have a way for you to show off your skill. Plus, with individual bets and eye-watering accas available, you’ve got every opportunity to put your knowledge to the test here!
If you’re looking for a break from sports betting, there are plenty of casino games to play, including blackjack, roulette and poker. You’ll also find bingo, lottery betting and virtuals available to keep the fun going day after day, so whether you’re a gamer, a casino player or a sporting wizard, there’s sure to be something at BoyleSports to take your fancy!
- Choose a voucher and head to BoyleSports using our link
- Select your market, enter your stake and click ‘Place Bet’
- In your basket, enter your voucher and click ‘Apply voucher’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to proceed with your purchase
- Any offers not requiring a voucher will be added automatically
- Call BoyleSports: 1800 22 00 66
- Email BoyleSports: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further contact information visit the BoyleSports Contact Page
What ID do I need to play with BoyleSports?
You must upload a copy of 1. your passport or driver’s license, 2. proof of address (e.g. bank statement or utility bill dated within the past 3 months) or 3. the front and back of your registered card. See the ID page for more details.
Can I cancel a BoyleSports bet?
Unfortunately no — once you’ve confirmed it, there’s no going back.
Where is my nearest BoyleSports?
Use the store locator to find your nearest!
What support does BoyleSports have for gambling issues?
You can set deposit limits on your account by logging in, or you can self-exclude from the website by contacting customer services.