Established in 2001, LloydsPharmacy, although a relatively young company in Ireland, has already picked up many awards in Health & Safety and Retailer of the Year at the Irish Pharmacy Awards is there to help. Whether you or your family are feeling a bit under the weather and in need of medication or you’re wanting to stock up on beauty products Lloyds have it covered. Your skincare needs are taken care of with their wide range of moisturisers, exfoliators and toners as well as an excellent array of beauty products such as make-up, false eyelashes, self-tan and fragrances. Why not treat yourself today?
Lloyds have over 94 stores located across Ireland, just search on their site today to find your nearest store. Not only can you pick up all the essentials but in store but some great added extras too. They offer a range of healthcare services, from measuring your blood pressure and checking your BMI to helping you to stop smoking Lloyds Pharmacy go the extra mile when looking after their customers.
- Choose the offer you would like to use and copy the promotion code if provided
- Click through to the Lloyds Pharmacy website and choose the products you wish to buy
- Select items you wish to buy and then click ‘Add to Basket’
- Click ‘View Basket’ then continue to steps 2 and 3
- You will find the promotion code area on the payment screen section of the check out, enter your payment details then select ‘promotion code’ from the dropdown menu then enter your code and click ‘Continue to Step 4’
Lloyds Pharmacy Phone: 1890 130018
Lloyds Pharmacy Email: email@example.com
How much does Lloyds Pharmacy cost?
Next Day Delivery: €4.99 ( before 1pm weekdays, free for orders over €40)
What is the Lloyds Pharmacy returns policy?
You can return your purchase to Lloyds Pharmacy within 14 days of receipt and receive an exchange or refund. In order to get your return or exchange the Item must be in original conditions and packaging.
You will need your original proof of purchase and can return items to your local store or via post.
Can Lloyds pharmacy offer advice?
Yes they can. Fill in their online form to receive advice from a LloydsPharmacy Pharmacist direct your inbox within two working days or pop into your local store for confidential advice from the Pharmacist.
How do I find my nearest Lloyds Pharmacy?
Use their store locator tool available here.