Let’s start with the bigger picture at Iberdrola – 100% green electricity. With a drive towards sustainable energy sources throughout Europe – think wind farms, smart grids and solar power – Iberdrola are serious about creating a cleaner future in which power is provided without environmental expense. If all of that sounds good to you, then you’ll also be glad to hear that Iberdrola love to offer incentives to switch to their cleaner way of living - case and point being the Iberdrola tariffs.
Providing both smart and standard tariffs for gas and electricity, you can pick from an array of 1-year contracts that have every expense explained from the get-go – from unit rates to annual standing charges – so you know exactly what you’ll be paying. To top it offer, their 100% green energy tariffs are usually offered with flat annual discounts that can exceed 25% off. With this in mind, Iberdrola allows you to switch to a completely guilt-free energy source – with smart control – without actually paying any more than a fossil-fuel or nuclear alternative.
Knock the cost of your energy tariff down even further by observing these quick guidelines:
- Start off by picking an offer or discount code from our selection, then select it by clicking the ‘See Code’ or ‘Get Deal’ prompt next to it.
- When you’ve clicked ‘Get Deal’, there will be no code so all you need to do is let our link take to the relevant Iberdrola deal as hosted on their website.
- Alternatively, code users will want to copy theirs once it becomes visible, then proceed through to the Iberdrola site to sign up.
- Create an account using your current account and MPRN/GPRN, then select the tariff you want and proceed through the checkout process.
- Look out for the specific box where you can apply your code, after which you can see how much extra you’ve saved on your energy.
Call: 1800-300-370 (Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm, Saturday 9am – 4pm)
Live chat also available when logged in online/on the app.
FAQs: For immediate answers to customer queries.
Customer Service Team
PO Box 13051
What does Iberdrola boiler cover include?
Iberdrola’s recommended boiler service and repair provider can include an annual service, no call-out fees on first visits, a 1-year warranty and up to 40 minutes labour included. If you’re already an Iberdrola gas customer, you’ll also get a bonus 2% discount on gas unit rates too.
Is there a cancellation fee at Iberdrola?
Cancellations fees for the majority of Iberdrola tariffs are set at a reasonable €50.
Can I get a discount for renewing with Iberdrola?
Though subject to change, Iberdrola Renewal tariffs are offered to customers with an additional discount of up to 9% on standard tariff unit rates.
How many friends can I refer to Iberdrola?
There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to Iberdrola, meaning you can potentially save hundreds of euros by offering multiple referrals a year.
What should I do in case of emergencies or loss of power?
If something sudden arises concerning your electricity or gas supply, refer to Iberdrola’s own ‘Emergency information’ page for quick contact details and recommendations.