HMV has a heritage most home entertainment sellers can only dream of — having started as a gramophone maker in the 1900s, its first store was opened in 1921 by noted composed Edward Elgar. From there it expanded across the UK, eventually embracing online sales and becoming the much loved source of music and movies in Ireland it remains today. Even now, it has retained its commitment to incredible choice — whether you fancy listening to the greatest hits of a classic rock band, the newest release of the latest pop starlet, or an undiscovered folk genius who’s sold 30 records but deserves to be heard. From heavy metal to country and western, classic 80s synth-pop to 90s grunge, HMV has got it here.
If you’re after something to watch, HMV can deliver the goods too, with box sets of your favourite 90s sitcoms rubbing shoulders with the latest epic sci-fi miniseries and rib tickling indie comedies everyone’s been talking about. In other words, HMV is your complete entertainment solution, whatever your taste!
- Choose a coupon code and head to HMV using our link
- Select your product and click ‘Buy Now’, then click ‘Checkout’ at the top right hand corner of your screen
- At the checkout, click ‘Got a coupon code? Enter it here’
- In your basket, enter your coupon and click ‘Add’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to proceed with your purchase
- Any offers not requiring a coupon code will be added automatically
- HMV Email: email@example.com
- HMV Phone: 0044 20 39122077
- For further contact information visit the HMV Contact Page
Do I need to register to purchase with HMV?
Yes, registration is part of the checkout process to make it as easy as possible for you to keep track of your order.
How can I pay online with HMV?
HMV accepts most major credit or debit cards, not including American Express.
What are the HMV delivery options?
Most orders arrive within 3-8 working days of ordering. Charges depend on the weight of the order and your location.
What is the HMV returns policy?
You can return your products within 14 days of receipt. Items must be returned in unused condition and original packaging, with seals intact. Contact the HMV customer service team to initiate your return.