Glossybox’s makeup offerings might feel fresh and new, but make no mistake — makeup has been popular for thousands of years. Jars of unguent have been found in ancient Egyptian tombs at a time when women would decorate their eyes by applying kohl (a substance made from soot and antimony). The Romans were pretty keen on kohl too, and during the Middle Ages women would take drastic measures to achieve the pale skin thought fashionable at the time.
These days there are more makeup and beauty products than you can count, so it’s a good thing that the enterprising folks at Glossybox put together monthly packages full of the best products out there. Subscribing to these handy boxes not only saves you the time of picking out your own items, it also feels like getting a monthly present from yourself. A treat that’ll make you feel good and look even better, don’t get glossy without ordering one of these boxes first!
- Choose a discount code and head to Glossybox using our link
- Select your product and click ‘Subscribe’ then ‘Add to Basket’ and ‘View Basket’
- In your basket, enter your discount code and click ‘Apply discount code’
- Click ‘Checkout Securely Now’ to proceed with your purchase
- Any Glossybox offers not requiring a discount code will be added automatically
- Call Glossybox: 0203 3676091
- Email Glossybox: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the Glossybox delivery options?
Tracked delivery costs €5 per box and will have your stuff with you safe and sound!
What is the Glossybox cancellation policy?
You can cancel your contract within 14 days of purchase without charge! Get in touch with Glossybox to make this happen.
Does Glossybox have a referral scheme I can join?
Yes, refer a friend and they’ll get money off their next order — you’ll get some cash to spend too!
Does Glossybox have a loyalty scheme?
Yes, you’ll earn GLOSSYCredit points each time you shop that you can redeem at Glossybox and Lookfantastic!