We’re all so busy these days, holidays are more important than ever for recharging our batteries. But with so much choice out there, how do you decide on which website to choose so you can then decide on which destination to pick? Why not cut out the faff and head to Click&Go, where you can access a range of packages in just a couple of clicks. With deals on places near and far, you can get a great price on a holiday you’ll love whether you’re heading to Bangkok for 2 weeks or London for a night.
There are plenty of cruises available if you like your breaks water-based — you could head anywhere from Scandinavian fjords to pastel blue Caribbean oceans. Then there are the camping holidays in France and Spain so you and the family can enjoy a fun resort by day and a canvas under the stars by night.
- Choose a promo code and head to Click&Go using our link
- Select your destination and dates and click ‘Go’
- Select your package then click ‘Next: customise your booking’, followed by ‘Next: review details’
- At the checkout, enter your promo code in the indicated box and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your payment details to complete your purchase
- Any offers not requiring a promo code will be added automatically
- Call Click&Go: (01) 906 9433
- Email Click&Go: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further contact information visit the Click&Go Contact Page
Can I buy travel insurance through Click&Go?
Absolutely, this is available to add at the checkout — we recommend you get insured!
When do I pay for Click&Go holidays?
You can pay a booking deposit and then the full amount 10 weeks from the day of departure. If you made your booking within 10 weeks of departure, you’ll need to pay the full amount on booking.
What is the Click&Go cancellation policy?
Cancel more than 70 days prior to departure and you’ll lose all non-refundable elements plus a €50 admin fee. Cancel 29-70 days prior and you’ll lose all non-refundable elements plus 50% of the remaining balance. Cancel 22 - 28 days prior and you’ll lose all non-refundable elements plus 70% of the remaining balance. Cancel 8 - 21 days prior and you’ll lose all non-refundable elements plus 90% of the remaining balance. Cancel within 7 days and you’ll be liable for the full cost of the holiday.
What happen if the airline or hotel I book through Click&Go goes out of business?
Click&Go guarantees to refund you the full price of the holiday should any provider go out of business. How’s that for peace of mind?