Cath Kidston has been delivering fun, quirky items in all areas of life since its beginnings selling secondhand vintage clothes in West London in 1993. Pretty soon, Cath took this vintage sensibility and began making her own patterned clothes to sell, and the brand we know and love today was born. Featuring flowers, spots, strawberries and of course Cath’s beloved dog Stanley, these patterns have come to define Cath Kidston and can now be found across a variety of fashion and homeware items, all designed to bring a smile to your face.
You’ll find dresses, shirts, skirts and other year-round and seasonal favourites in its fashion range shot through with the signature Kidston charm. Then there are the homeware items for bringing some sunshine to your cutlery draw and kitchen table as well as all sorts of accessories like tea towels and iPhone cases so no area of your life has to go without the vintage touch!
- Choose a promotion code and head to Cath Kidston using our link
- Select your product and click ‘Add to Bag’, then ‘View Your Basket’
- Click ‘Do you have a promotion code?’, add your code and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your payment details to proceed with your purchase
- Any offers not requiring a promotion code will be added automatically
- Call Cath Kidston: 0333 320 2663
- Email Cath Kidston: email@example.com
What are the Cath Kidston delivery options?
Delivery costs €8 and takes 8-10 working days.
What is the Cath Kidston returns policy?
You can return your Cath Kidston items within 28 days of receipt to claim a refund or exchange. Items must be in original condition and include the returns form that came with your parcel. Send them to Returns Department, Cath Kidston Ltd, 1a Alpha Drive, Eaton Socon, St. Neots, PE19 8JJ. See the returns page for more details.
Can I get a student discount with Cath Kidston?
Yes, register your student status to get 10% off.
How do I find my nearest Cath Kidston store?
You can search for your nearest Cath Kidston store on the store finder.